Entradas populares

What is Improving-Inca?

We are not a political party, I do work for the council, we are not part of the PP or PSOE, we gain no money by improving Inca.

Improving INCA is a place where I will write different events, parties, best and worst that happen to Inca.

My porposit is learn to all who visit my blog, the possibility to know where in INCA is the best place to go for dinner, to buy something, shops that sell things that you thought you'd only find in Palma, classes, establishments that offer courses to citizens and other stores that close down or open, job offers, selected information from City Hall, improvements to the streets .... ETC.

If you want to advertise your business, party or complaint on the Web, contact me at info@millorant-inca.com

¡Compártelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buscar

 

About

Improving Inca Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger