Entradas populares

What is Improving

We are not a political party, I do work for the council, we are not PP or PSOE, no gainabout money to improve Inca.

Improve INCA is a place where I will write different events, parties, best and worst thathappen to Inca.

My porposit is known to all who visit my blog, the possibility of a sword where INCA is the best place to go to dinner, to take something, shops that sell things that you thoughtonly find in Palm classes and other establishments that offer courses to citizens andother stores that close to opening, job, selected information from City Hall,improvements to the streets .... ETC.

If you want to advertise your business, party complaint on the Web, contact me atinfo@millorant-inca.com

¡Compártelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buscar

 

About

Improving Inca Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger